M.H. (Master Herbalist), Certified Counselor, Reiki Practitioner.
Feel the superiority of natures raw herbs
Western Botanicals– Learn about the potential of raw herbs & enhance your knowledge about personal health management.
- Herbs processed in small batches for superior quality & potency.
- Bring recipe ideas or select ours.
- Hand made herbal capsules, blends & teas made-to-order.
Counseling & Energy Work– Consolidate self-worth, success, creative ability & empowerment.
- Adopt new attitudes & ways of coping and relating.
- Gain insight into defenses & unhealthy patterns
- Move through the cycle of resistance, pain, insight & change
R. David Rowe
R.A.C., Certified Reflexologist; Member, Reflexology Association of BC.
R. David Rowe,
R.A.C., Certified Reflexologist,
Member, Reflexology Association of BC.
Reflexology – a safe way to help relieve stress or pain. promote natural healing and maintain good health. Reflexology activates these reflexes, restoring homeostasis and harmony to the body.
- restores homeostasis and harmony
- relieves stress
- promotes natural healing and normal body function
- provides a sense of well-being
- improves quality of sleep
- aids in relaxation
- renews energy
- reduces pain
- improves circulation
- restores balance
- is safe for every body
Doctors agree that most health problems can be linked to emotional stress. Reflexology improves nerve and blood supply and helps nature to normalize, assisting in stress reduction.
Reflexes in the feet hands and ears correspond to each organ and part of the body.
Reflexology is a holistic therapy and the body is considered as a whole unit.
Reflexology is a safe way to relieve stress and promote natural healing. It treats “dis-ease” and maintains good health.
Among its many benefits are:
- relief of tension through relaxed muscles
- improved circulation
- ease of aches and pains
- restored balance
- a sense of well-being
- improved quality of sleep
- rejuvantion and renewed energy
Reflexology is a firm but gentle massage and manipulation of the reflexes. Most practitioners work on the bare feet but, if qualified, may also work on the hands or ears, and sometimes a combination of all three areas.
Reflex points are stimulated in a specific sequence. The amount of pressure applied varies with each person and each session.
Reflexology sessions usually last between 30 and 40 minutes.
Certified Reflexology Practitioner and Teacher
David Rowe is certified with the Reflexology Association of Canada and the Universal College of Reflexology, and is also a member of the Reflexology Association of BC.
He has been practicing since 1996. David provides quality, personalized
service as a reflexologist, and as a teacher to people of all ages.